Will i get payment if my account will be unlocked?

Will i get payment if my account will be unlocked?

Meybe not get payment sir. :grinning:
Next month meybe u get. If they not review your account when payment come😂

@reCesar
You will definitely get paid when you account has been unsuspended but first you have to send an email to [email protected] to begin the review process.

1 Like

After the review how long
I must wait for
receive my payment?

1 Like

there are a lot of account being unsuspended and suspended back, even 18 BAT is detected as fraud? you clearly don’t have an idea, how much they pay you to get the hand job service done?

@kriptovenezuela
Brave support team are inundated with emails especially at this point in time so the review will take a while but once you are cleared, you will get paid in the next payout.

@johnas
Kindly understand that accounts are flagged for suspicious activity not based on the amount of accumulated BAT but violation of the Brave Terms of Service cc @Asad for assistance

Continuing the discussion from Will i get payment if my account will be unlocked?:

The payment would be for May 8

that means?

The payment would be for May 8
that means?

@kriptovenezuela
Yes please.

My account is in review,
but all my references
they will be Paid
or not?

@kriptovenezuela
Once you are cleared, you will be paid in full.

1 Like

how long can it take to respond by supporting mail

hi there… but last march payout my account was locked for review… and it was cleared… then now it was locked again… then for sure you guys will going to review again… then after that it will be unlocked again then you will say that the payout will be move to the next month and that will be month of MAY… so we are just keep looping and looping… you need to understand that most of the account here are LOCKED last march and it was cleared… so I think those account no need to review again… coz it was already reviewed… so why you guys don’t like to process the payout now for those accounts… just like me still waiting… just saying…hopefully all will be smooth at this time…

1 Like

We’d also like to remind our users that the most efficient way to request support would be to post to our Community support forum. Brave team members and developers are often addressing issues on Community directly.

IF MAIL CONFIRMS THAT BECAUSE ACA CAN NOT HELP