Description of the issue: a chrome extension not working in private browsing
**Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary):
- install wikipedia search extension by Corbin Davenport.
- go to brave menu -->extensions —> look for wikipedia search extension and click on details button below it --> toggle “Allow in Private”.
- in normal tab(non-incognito) go to address bar and type wiki and then space, the extension shows the icon and you can search with suggestions appearing below
4. now open private tab and repeat the same steps and nothing happens, just the word ‘wiki’ on the address bar.
Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
1. i open the private tab and click on the adddress bar
2. i type wiki and then space and the extension works the same as a normal tab:
- it hasn’t worked since i started using the extension.
Operating System and Brave Version(See the
About Brave page in the main menu): Windows 10
and Arch Linux. Brave version - Version 1.14.84