Why the reward for every ad is reduced from 0.1 BAT to 0.01?

Sorry I meant 0.010 bat. It’s been the same way in every ad I get. So its not locational issue. There is clearly a bug in the reward system right now.

1 Like

True it happened after update yesterday. It also happened one time before this.

1 Like

Isn’t something is fishy that all the advertisers ad value went down to 0.01 BAT. All of them at the same time. For me that is fishy?
I read all the advertising and the revenue information but can’t understand how all of them turned down the value of BAT to same value at the same time.

3 Likes

If that’s why I respectfully ask the administration if they can give us an explanation for the devaluation of the ads. I hope they tell us some reason to be calm.

2 Likes

It is really fishy specially when it only happened to India.

3 Likes

Geolocation- India…

1 Like

Hi

These ads are likely New Tab Page sponsored images which likely have a lower rewards value. Please supply a screenshot of your 7-days ads history

1 Like

Previously :
Sponsored image = 0.010 BAT
Notification Ads = 0.100 BAT

Now:
Sponsored image = 0.010 BAT
Notification Ads = 0.010 BAT

4 Likes

@tmancey As you wish

2 Likes

@tmancey No they aren’t. Both sponsored images and ads now provide 0.010 bat. I am attaching a recording of my 7 day ad history.

2 Likes

Good Job Mate !..

3 Likes

3 Likes

Hi. Would you willing to screen-share so we can investigate. If so please reach out to [email protected] and I am available now if that works for you. Thanks, Terry

2 Likes

Just mailed you…

1 Like

Hi. I have replied and am on the call waiting. Thank you, Terry

2 Likes

I just joined the call. Please rejoin

1 Like

Hi

Could you please rejoin the call.

2 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to reach out. As discussed on our call this is not a bug as ad campaigns vary by country, operating system and by value.

In some countries there may be fewer ads observed throughout the month based on campaign size, delivery pacing, operating systems, content categories and that advertisers have selected to run their ads to.

As we continue to generate additional demand for countries where Brave Ads are available, the consistency should improve over time.

5 Likes

Guys, everything is fine. This is not a bug. Advertisers have manually done the change.

2 Likes

If i’m not mistaken the amount of Bat certain ads pays fluctuates when the value of bat goes up or down. So since the value of BAT dropped recently to $0.17, some ads started paying 0.1 Bat. The value has started go back up now so the ads pays less again.

2 Likes