Why so many issues with Brave, after I find that Brave is an http referer. (Contrary to GitHub documentation, currently researching why this may be). I searched and many people have many of the same issues using Brave. Was Brave not yet ready to be released? Just put it out there and figure it out later? No app is perfect, I understand that, but to have so many issues, and flat out lie to consumers, is astounding. Thanks, Why.
Edit: Rather then switch browsers, (yet), I’m using my GitHub account to contribute and add issues to the long list. This should be exciting. After reviewing the issues containing “http referer”, I find that this issue has not been completely eradicated. After being told by the communities support manager that referer info is faked, I’ve found nothing on GitHub to back up this information, and have documentation to prove otherwise. Refer to post, “why is brave a Http referer” for more. Maybe on desktop version, but I have yet to find for mobile. I’d still like an explanation to why Brave has been released with so many errors. But, I should get all the info I need from GitHub, I hope.