WHY no instructions? Where are the top secret codes?

I can’t use Brave anymore. Everything is intentionally HIDDEN from the user and there are no instructions anywhere. Why is viewing my browser history TOP SECRET? I saw one post that you had to use the command line to see your own browser history! What are the TOP SECRET codes? Are you saying I don’t deserve to use Brave anymore? These unnecessary changes to the UI are both idiotic and personally offensive!!!

@runbux,
I’m truly not sure what you’re talking about. We have an entire help center with “instructions”:

To view your history, go to Menu --> History.

No, no, no. I’m talking the more basic stuff that your " just supposed to know!’
To restate my example, HOW DO I SEE MY BROWSER HISTORY without buttons and menus. Do I really have to use the command line?
I notice that you are not answering this question. Why is this basic information such a closely held secret?
I CAN’T USE A BROWSER, OR ANY OTHER SOFTWARE THAT DOESN’T HAVE A USABLE USER INTERFACE!!
THESE UNNECESSARY CHANGES ARE (brave doesn’t accept criticism, so I had to eliminate a word the Brave censors don’t like) AND JUST DESIGNED AS A BARRIER TO KEEP CERTAIN USER FROM USING COMPUTERS!!!
WHY NO USABLE UI?

I apologize for yelling, and I’ll make sure it doesn’t happen again.

as @Mattches said

go to menu then history

another way use this
brave://history/

no one is talking about command line here

hope it help and have a nice day

@runbux,
I’m sorry for the confusion but I too am confused – I did not say anything about the command line. To see your browser history, as I said in my first post:

1. Go to Menu:
  2. Then History

Or go to Menu (as shown above), then Settings, then History:

Again, if you go to the Help Center as stated above, it has a ton of information on how to use the browser.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.