Why my transaction of bat from my uphold are re-transferred to brave publisher by itself

i have a transaction in my uphold account on 06/13/2021 8:34 am that sent BAT to @BravePublishers. I did not initiate this transaction. I have checked to see that auto contribute is off (it is), so I’m very concerned that my BAT can be just ‘taken’ from my Uphold account—does this mean that BAT has other access to my Uphold Assets? Does this mean that Brave can willy-nilly just take BAT back? What gives Brave? transaction id:- 8eaa2fae-040e-403a-93b3-c7c032b9a3a

I’m in the same boat…
5 months ago 20 of my BAT was sent from my uphold account to @BravePublishers
and since this day i didn’t receive any BAT
5 months being patient without response from support…
I have tried several times to disconnect and reconnect my account using last brave version and all but nothing works.
Brave browser is losing my trust…

@5e8 @Rohit9837

1 Like

Thanks for reporting. I’d like to ask a few questions to start:

• Auto Contribute is ON by default and must be manually turned OFF. Did you turn it OFF?
  • Do you have multiple devices linked to your Uphold? If so, is Auto Contribute turned OFF on each of these devices?
  • Can you share a screenshot of your Contributions and Event Log tabs which can be found here brave://rewards-internals/

Thank you in advance!

1.Yeah i turned it off .
2. yes i have my phone any laptop linked to uphold but i only have brave on my laptop.
3. Rewards-internals:-

@Rohit9837 please DM me the email linked to your Uphold. Thank you.

done.
sent my uphold email.
please check.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.