Why my brave rewards ads token wasn't given

My brave ads page is showing 18.1 BAT! I’ve been using Brave for 1 year almost and there’s an issue every single month :weary::weary::weary:

I watched as i refreshed it just went into thin AIR

There is a post from Brave about errors.

1 Like

Finally I have receive 18.5 BAT and 4.5 stay for reward of june.
It’s all right, thanks to the brave reward team, hope soon it will be ok for everyone!

Brave is a great browser :+1:

Same problem here. Please Help!!!

Check this https://community.brave.com/t/may-5th-ads-reward-claim-errors/123489?u=victor3

still have not receive my BAT … please fix this i want my BAT back…i like brave a lot i dont want to think this is not working

I had something like 6 BAT here. Had an error about rewards server, and now, my pending reward is 0.00 BAT, My Wallet is 0.00BAT and my Uphold Acc didn’t receive any BAT aswell…

Someone have News ?

Hi @Arif1600113 - Please see this post for an explanation - May 5th Ads Reward Claim Errors.

I experience the same here. Some of my earnings are gone. I don’t even saw the claim option for claiming my rewards. Next payment was also set to June 06 :rage: :rage: :rage:

I had the exact same problem, but my payment date was May 05. And today my rewards was down :cry:

Where is that button?

9 hours ago i have posted a pic from my wallet.
Here’s a second one with less BATs.
I have a verified Uphold. So it’s not true this is working well.

Where have my other BATs gone?

Same problem for me and i lost some BATs too

I didn’t receive Receive my This months aprox. 30 BAT That I was Collect By watching Ads. I have Claim My Reward But My Account Showing 0.00 BAT. Please solve my Problem And send My 30 BAT That I was Collect By watching Ads.

Same. Lost over 10 BAT from my “pending” section and the 15 BAT I was due to receive today have not been paid, and are reduced now.

Now people are uncertain about if watching ads are worth the effort anymore

2 Likes

At least 75 BAT of my ads rewards was vanished from my different 10 brave profile and the brave authority just give 11.4 BAT. So, funny. The brave authority should fix this type of problem.

I have a same problem :frowning:

I even recorded getting my BAT. I still didn’t get them!

I have 27.2 BAT in my rewards pending.
1 Like