Why my bat tokens disappeared?

today my bat token disappeared and today was my token claim day. why it happed please reply

1 Like

I have the same issue. Nothing from my previous balance appears on my wallet (and I checked no autocontribution is on)… As if I lost 6 months of adds.

Can anyone explain why? Is it temporary because of the paiement process?

Thanks everyone

1 Like

Same same… still waiting for BAT’s from november and december also disappeared and no claim button comes up. so sad… and still no response by brave support at no thread where this issue has raised and also not when you write a dm.

Same Happened to me when I was verifying my wallet using gemini.

same here. i hope it’s all ok

Even I have not received my January payment

Hi and welcome
Today’s the day payments start to move to your wallet. This takes some time (a couple of days in my experience). As a result they neither show in your wallet nor on your browser. So at this point it is totally normal.
Good luck and welcome once again

check to see if your wallet is still connected to the browser as with most wallets this is time limited as a safeguard. Best solution may be to log into your wallet and see if you can see the BAT then.
hope this helps

Same here, all my tokens dissapeared today

All, please wait till tomorrow it takes 1-2 days to show up in either uphold or gemini or wallet balance after the processing date 1/6

Same problem bro today is bat claim but bat toke disappear. No notify received on above bat icon. And last month bat token didn’t received. So Admin please solve this issue.

It will take few days…bat support team memeber told me…sometime it happens.

U can see my tokens

Every month same problem , jan payout not at all recieved

Same problem bro my November bat token didn’t received and didn’t show claim button on bat token.

Payouts are currently processing, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from ads. Please follow this thread for updates - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!