Why Is my Brave Ads Flagged

It has been months and I keep getting the same response when I try to log in. I can’t fix what I don’t know is wrong. I still get ads. I am not sure what strange ad activity is. I have brave setup up on a few computers could this be the issue.

@ak60pilot simple answer is accounts get flagged because the system has detected unusual behavior which may be a violation of the Terms of Service. There’s a bunch of little things that fall under that and Brave won’t ever tell you specifically what you did that resulted in you being flagged.

If you believe you’ve done nothing wrong, your best option is to essentially appeal it by creating a Rewards Support Ticket at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431

Someone from support and/or antifraud teams will see the ticket and investigate. Tickets are worked on in a first come, first serve basis overall. It can take up to a week or more before they get to tickets then can take anywhere from hours to weeks (or longer) to investigate your issue. The key part there is patience will be important. But also you’ll need to keep an eye out in your email for replies if they request more information.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.