Why i lost my rewards

i have more then 4 Bat but in the first day of april .it go just 0.8 bat , that is weird !!!

is it April Fool??

Hey, just relax, your BAT`s are safe.
They will process all the payments within the next week or so.
If your have a verified wallet it will be transfered automatic to your account within the next week or two.
Unverified wallets should be able to claim them after the process is complete.

The reason they have disappeared now is because the month has ended. And you now have another fresh month to earn BAT :slight_smile:

Enjoy!

3 Likes

thank you sir for your information

The estimated earnings you’re seeing up until this point have included these BAT that were not yet reconciled — so when your final payout balance for the month is calculated, its a mismatch between what was estimated and what is actually earned.

It basically means that you earned from it, but the ads aren’t reconciled by the time the payment period starts. So for example, if you earn .05 BAT at the end of the payment period, that BAT may take a couple days to be reconciled (maybe “processed” is an easier to understand term) — which means it doesn’t actually count towards what you earned this month and you’ll instead earn it next month.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.