Why i didn't get the bonus?

Hallo why i didn’t get the bonus ? there is a text like this “Your scheduled monthly payment for Auto-Contribute and monthly tips could not be completed due to insufficient funds. We’ll try again in 30 days.” why it is ? i have waiting for 30 days, should i wait 30 days again ?

Hello @ranggasutrisna,

The message displayed has nothing to do with bonus for you but BAT contributions you want to send out to your favorite publishers on a monthly basis. You got the warning message because you have insufficient BAT and your contributions cannot be sent.

BAT is not given out for free, or at least its not guaranteed. Every month they give out so many for free, but it’s only a limited supply. You need to check your BAT icon and if it says, “Free Token Grant Claim Here” or something along those lines then you have free BAT.

But it isn’t a definite thing that you will receive any.

yeah i know, i have download this in 23 april, and now more than 1 month why ? BTW i am installed in my PC will i get ?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.