Why i cant get my all earnings?

First, good observation here-

Second for everone, I would recommend that you keep your browsers open for longer durations for more Ads to get processed which take time. And they process in cycle (difficult to explain more).

It takes about a minute to process 3 Ads if everything works fine (a lot more if it. Doesn’t). So it would take about half an hour to process 100 Ads. You do the math.

Although there is very little chance to process Ads that are more that a week old. There is still some chance that some of your recent earnings may get processed. Any Ads that get processed will get reconciled if your wallet is not flagged. Reconciled earnings will make your payout next month.

This would be the way to go until Brave comes up with a decent solution for large roll over balances and would dearly help those who are getting 0.2, 0.3 BAT out of 3,4 BAT from their estimated earnings. Also anyone with large rollover balances.

And it would be a shot in the dark for many but after you get a few Ads relaunch the browser (not immediately) and keep it open for long duration. Then recent Ads would move up the cycle and will have high chance of getting processed quickly (3 in a minute).

3 Likes

Easier said than done. Final twist could be to clear them all.

1 Like

you are getting 3.8BAT then its updating late

1 Like

same i was supposed to get 6BAT and getting 0.034BAT, i just can’t stop laughing at this, these employees are playing with us.

2 Likes

My browser usage is quite extensive - browsing and reading stuff takes a lot more time than needed for the actions you mentioned in your post. Still my “BAT backlog” is growing on a month to month basis.
I receive more than those affected by ~0.04 payouts, but still i would like to get the whole amount, or at least 90%. Now it looks like my roll over period starts around the 15th of every month.

1 Like

Same problem

@steeven @Mattches @SaltyBanana
Please help :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Dude atleast you got 3 bats out of 8… :joy:

Here, I haven’t got single bat out 8.5 bat… :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Same here, 1st june 22, 9.xx generated and 0.12 to wallet?? any advise from support??
Last month, may, same thing.

1 Like

Same situation again, since January

2 Likes

What I tried to describe is little bit more complicated but should help nevertheless. It would benefit almost everyone on varying scale (some more, some less).

And could still get some of those rolled over Ads get processed. A little better than nothing as very old Ads have negligible chances of processing. And larger the backlog, more hinderence for new ones to get processed. Processing happens in cycle- first to last in each browser session/relaunch (if backlog is large, last may not be reached).

Believe me if you were not an extensive user, your roll over balance would’ve been a lot skewed. That’s said it is definitely an issue for Brave to work on.

3 Likes

Well i’ll try leaving the browser and screen on and hope this will help with the next pay out. However it would be great if we received an official confirmation from the team. The lack of communication here (and with other issues) is the sole reason many threads are being duplicates with the same question. It’s a bit frustrating…

4 Likes

Something not adding up!!
Why would Brave support says that there was a fix to implement, then after a month they saying its a completely new problem with the rewards not adding in time???
We just need the browser paying as before without problems
5 BAT per user, is a lot of UNPAID BAT

2 Likes

Pues asi llevamos por lo menos dos meses. Estoy en la misma situacion que tu, y tambien me parece una bromita. Ademas, en otro dispositivo donde obtengo BATs me los sigue acumulando durante estos dos meses, pero no me los envia al exchange. Incomprensible, sinceramente. Creo que algunos merecerìamos una compensaciòn a modo de BATs por los daños mas que obvios.

the same problem… and it’s already the third month… more and more bats are accumulating without getting paid…
Captura1
Captura2

2 Likes

una tomadura de pelo autentica.

1 Like

Exactamente igual me sucede a mi. Por lo que se ve, ningun miembro de Brave va a ofrecer soluciones, ya que como bien apuntas, llevamos asi un tiempo. Lamentable. Creo que debieramos pedir una compensacion.

1 Like

Vamos, que han contado una mentira que no hay quien se la trague. El sistema de recompensas es absolutamente irregular, como bien se atestigua en este hilo y se plasma en imagenes.

Yep same issue now for the past 4 months. So annoying. When will I ever receive my outstanding BAT?

4 Likes

I am getting 0.955 BAT out of 13.445 BATs.

3 Likes

Same. Earned around 16, but I’m receiving less than 4, with 10 rolling over.

2 Likes