Why i cant get my all earnings?

I was at 9.2… Now I still have 4.8BAT…

2 Likes

I was 5.8 but getting really nothing🥲

2 Likes

Does anyone really believe that they spent months and months coding how to get rid of linking limits? How difficult is it to change an integer from “4” to unlimited?

Of course not. They have spent this time coding how to either 1) Flag more profiles 2) Implement increasing captchas 3) Have the eventual earned BAT amount roll over to next month (in perpetuity) and 4) Deliver ads at a far slower pace.

It was never about lifting a linking limit, it was always about how to limit one’s ability to earn BAT to almost zero, while Brave still maintain the ad income themselves.

8 Likes

Just noticed this month I got cut out of 5 BAT on every browser, thought system were improved but still same issue, now let’s see how the payout goes.

1 Like

In my brave rewards i earned 10.207 (there’s a 5 BAT carried over in earnings last April I think cant remember) and i will only get 4.709 BAT this coming june 7. They really can’t fix to get all rewards in one go but at the same time its fine

1 Like

This may be the only reply I found regarding the rewards been rolled back to next month.

The problem is that the amount of rewards rolling back for next month payment is growing more and more every month!
Had 3.3 rolling back first month, then 3.4 and am now up to 5.5 BAT rolling back!
We need the rewards payment back to normal as it was before, am sure we all agree on it.

11 Likes

What Am I missing?
First was said that there is a fix coming, but then its a rolling back rewards situation!!!

1 Like

ME TOO :sob:… i earn 7+ BAT, but only 0.12 BAT will be received…

6 Likes

Mine is this in android

2 Likes

Ditto for me again for the third month in a row now. I seem to get cut almost exactly in half each time.

It’s especially annoying that it took them so long to even acknowledge an issue, let alone actually fixing it. They just repeated the BAT disappears before payment at the end of the month line to everyone that complained.

Simply not good enough (yes it’s a free product and all, but how can we take it seriously?)

1 Like

Also on my wife macbook, earning almost 8 BAT, only 2,7 BAT will be received, the rest is 3,4 BAT, 1 BAT disappeared.

1 Like

2500 bat :astonished::astonished::astonished:… be aware from hackers

1 Like

so using photoshop is now hacking?

1 Like

this is some kind of sick joke…

3 Likes

Same here man . I am receiving like this from past 2 months . @steeven @Mattches @SaltyBanana please solve this issue. Thank you

1 Like

Yes same issue here too… its too much brave… I mined 8+ bat on 3 devices last month and i only get 0.17 bat… I mean seriously??.. every month !! You keep giving us this crap… I’m fed up brave… you better fix your browser and then release it globally… why giving us unfinished product?? Its like you are scamming us…

2 Likes

@steeven @Mattches @SaltyBanana Please look into this issue and solve. Thank you.

1 Like

1 Like

The final twist will be they finally reconcile all of the unpaid bat then everyone gets a huge payout and all get their accounts suspended for ‘fraud’. Just wait for it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

First, good observation here-

Second for everone, I would recommend that you keep your browsers open for longer durations for more Ads to get processed which take time. And they process in cycle (difficult to explain more).

It takes about a minute to process 3 Ads if everything works fine (a lot more if it. Doesn’t). So it would take about half an hour to process 100 Ads. You do the math.

Although there is very little chance to process Ads that are more that a week old. There is still some chance that some of your recent earnings may get processed. Any Ads that get processed will get reconciled if your wallet is not flagged. Reconciled earnings will make your payout next month.

This would be the way to go until Brave comes up with a decent solution for large roll over balances and would dearly help those who are getting 0.2, 0.3 BAT out of 3,4 BAT from their estimated earnings. Also anyone with large rollover balances.

And it would be a shot in the dark for many but after you get a few Ads relaunch the browser (not immediately) and keep it open for long duration. Then recent Ads would move up the cycle and will have high chance of getting processed quickly (3 in a minute).

3 Likes