Why does autocontribute reactivate by itself without any action from my part?

Hi, It’s been 2 year im using brave now and, this month, i don’t know why the browser just reactivated autocontribute without any action from my part and gived my coin to some random platform.

Why is this happening ?

This a up comment that need at least 20 character.

You doing marketing for other plateform on brave community for a shitty extension that use my ressource and electricity to mine coin or even worst seems totally as a scam sire. Don’t be fooled people this man is a fraud!

1 Like

think before you post, what you are doing is against the rules of this forum

1 Like

Stop spamming this community with your shill posts for some other browser.

Have you recently linked your browser to an Uphold wallet? Have you recently started using Brave Rewards on a different device? Make sure you check ALL of your devices on which Brave is installed.

1 Like

I use brave on other device but im in guest mode on most of them. so there was no link The problem occured on a desktop version of brave that was installed 5 month ago. Other device are fine. Maybe it’s after a update ? Thank you rosiecar for your reply

Make sure you have auto-contribute turned off in ALL your devices. The default is for it to be turned on, so you have to manually turn it off after you install Brave on a new device.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.