Why didn't I receive my September rewards?

It tells you what your October rewards were. If you didn’t get the September rewards it’ll still be sent to you. It’ll give you September rewards in the Claim.

Sobre el comentario que la cuenta ha podido ser marcada, estoy apreciando hace tiempo que se estan marcando cuentas sin haber hecho nada para merecer tal trato. Consecuencia de ello, me estàn faltando muchos BATS por capricho de Brave. Muy descontento.

Same thing happened again!

There is no “Claim Rewards” option.

Can someone look into it? Brave team don’t even reply to my emails.

Yep, happened to me on my unverified profile. I guess we should wait for a few hours to see if that helps and we get a claim button.

I see the “Claim Rewards” option in my other Brave profile. Why so?

Can you please look into it, @Saoiray?

This is normal. It could be because the one where you received the button was up higher in the Payment list. You should get claim button on other devices eventually.

You can see it being one of the points at →

Thanks! I received my BATs, sorry for the trouble!

@rodal would you mind marking this as solved. We don’t want people to stretch already solved threads. Thanks!

No te sorprenda que aparezca ese mensaje. Llevamos asi mucho tiempo, esto se les ha ido de las manos y dan la callada por respuesta. Tanta irregularidad no es casual, yo sostengo que el pago en criptomoneda de Brave es una estafa y desde hace varios meses no la pagan voluntariamente. Nadie te va a dar una solucion, nadie va a dar la cara.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.