Why are so many accounts Flagged?

I have been flagged since 6/2/22 and still has not been removed.

Been flagged since the end of last month so no BAT awarded and no ads accumulating this month. Frustrated with the lack of information for this issue and how slow it is to be resolved.

Iā€™m not happy about it either.

Thank u! I will try this. I really enjoyed using Brave, and feel very disappointed in them about this right now.

Copy and paste into browser. brave://rewards-internals/

It will show you everything.

Same here. Just ignored people for their ā€œnon-trivial bugsā€ as mattches put it. I was asked if I use a gaming mourse. That was basically as far as my help went before being told to piss off.

Wrong. I was told I was flagged by Steeven although I was still connected. He enabled it, and then I got ads again. 1 month later issues again, no ads in a month, and no asst now.

I havenā€™t received any rewards since January.

Itā€™s like the BAT / ads feature has been removed for me.

This message says to file a support ticket and gives a link:

I do not support this project at this time and could not care less. Thanks for your input 3 months laterā€¦

Look at them ads just flooding my screen. Wowee Wawa!

@Sarys Just look at all these campaigns in my area right now!! Wowee! lol

Did you try reaching out to @steeven and/or submit another ticket?

Yeah I tried reaching out to him for a couple month, and he just ignored me. mattches is the only one who has reached out, but other than asking for logs, if Iā€™m using a gaming mouse, thereā€™s been no further movement.

Iā€™ve been flagged on both my PC and Mobile browsers. Could the reason possibly be that I have the same account linked on both? I wouldnā€™t think itā€™s against the rules to collect rewards from both as Iā€™m using both throughout the day and not cheating the ads system.

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing your feedback and concerns.

Iā€™d like to acknowledge that we understand the frustration that comes with getting flagged. Especially if you think you did not do anything that would have lead to that.

However, the best course of action if you do see that messaging or suspect that you might have been flagged is to to submit a support ticket just as @Saoiray has shared.
This way we can best provide assistance to each individual user case by case.

If you did submit a ticket in the past and have yet to hear from us, we do ask for patience as we receive several tickets and it might take a while until your submission is next in the queue.
For those who have not submitted a ticket as of yet, we do encourage you to submit a ticket here -

I hope this alleviates any concerns and answers any questions you might have.
You are welcomed to reach out to me if you have any feedback on how we can best help you.

Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.