Why am I not getting rewards anymore

So I have a verified Gemeni Wallet and did not receive my rewards for both January and December 2020.
I did get my November rewards.
I was using another browser before that.
What can I do to receive rewards again and maybe recover my lost rewards?

@Jeffow You’re going to need to send a DM (direct message) to @Mattches informing of that issue AND provide them with your Wallet Info, which you can get from brave://rewards-internals

On a side note, I just wanted to point out that there’s been a lot of issues with Gemini lately. They even wrote back to me today to let me know they were down for maintenance. PSA: Gemini is down AGAIN! - #2 by Saoiray

And when you consider how it was down all of January, it seems that’s why some of you haven’t received anything. https://www.reddit.com/r/BATProject/comments/s6fiy6/verifying_brave_rewards_with_gemini_is/

It’s like, as soon as it gets fixed in one place it breaks in another. So if you message Mattches with all the information he needs, at least he’ll be able to try to verify things from Brave’s standpoint. But it might take time.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.