Why accounts go under review always which hv 200 BAT or above?

most accounts which near about to pay above 200 or more BAT always go under review without any good reason… if brave team don’t wanna pay they should close this fucking reward system… time is precious for all, not for you only…
my suspended account… [email protected]
windows--------- windows 10 home edition (64 bits)
browser version-- Version 0.65.118 Chromium: 75.0.3770.80 (Official Build) (64-bit)

@waqarul first, language ! Second it isn’t an over 200BAT case cause I have been paid out 440BAT before. Soo… please comply to the terms of the inquiry and hopefully you would get justice.

1 Like

but many account get active again after review.

such stats isn’t public knowledge so I don’t know. i would love to believe quite a number but not all

You should Trust on support if you did not do any violation your account will active again!

1 Like

yes. I have been under review 3 times the first 2 were before I joined the community forum and they both lasted a day and I was reinstated. I feel the reason for the first 2 was I was overly obsessed with checking the publisher account like every minute. So I guess the system flag such behavior

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.