White List for internal network IP addresses, specifically 192.168.0.1

**Description of the issue: I have a TP-Link Archer C-4000 V. 2.0 which has a admin page at 192.168.0.1. The page does not have a cert, for obvious reasons. However, When I attempt access the page Brave blocks it due to a lack of a cert.
How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Type in 192.168.0.1
    Expected result: It either takes me to the router login page, or it stops me, states that there is no cert, then explains the issue, and allows me to continue to the site knowing the security issues.

Brave Version( check About Brave):.
Version 1.10.97 Chromium: 83.0.4103.116 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:

This is an internal network site. 192.168.0.1 is and has been a known site for many decades. I understand the concerns when the site does not provide a updated cert, and I have reviewed TP-Link’s support page to determine if there is a cert that can be downloaded. I could not find one. However, there should be a way to either white list the site, or continue to the site knowing the potential risks. I have reviewed some not all but some of the suggested posts here, but cannot figure out where or if it is possible to add sites to a white list to ensure access.

Is there a way, and if so where or please direct me to the post that explains where.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.