Which Browser at present can generate BAT, Brave Browser or Brave Browser BETA

windows

NOTE: Any “one-liner” or topics requesting support or reporting bugs that do not make an effort to include as much of this information as possible will not be responded to. Repeatedly posting as such is grounds for banning._
Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Description of the issue:

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

Expected result:

Reproduces how often:

Brave Version(about:brave):

Reproducible on current live release (yes/no):

Additional Information:

Hi @abhayszambare,
What are you asking for? :slightly_smiling_face:

I am using Brave Browser, however i dont see BAT’s generating even thought i have been using Brave from many days.
I wanted to know if i use brave-browser beta then i will get BAT after browsing ?

@abhayszambare Ah, got it. :slightly_smiling_face:

Presently, Brave users can:

• Claim free BAT from BAT grants. This grant is mean to support publishers through Brave Rewards and to jump in and test the platform. You can use Brave stable release or Beta version to claim the grant. It’s on brave://rewards

What you asking for is maybe Brave Ads. This feature is not available yet. Still in the works.

Hope that make it clear for you.
Thanks
:slightly_smiling_face:

ya i was curious about brave ads but now i am clear ? and how to claim brave rewards ?

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.