Where's the Brave built-In Images button?

Description of the issue:
Okay so just to have an starter, what happened to the actual brave “images” itself? I’ve search for the topic everywhere but can’t seem to find the right words on why it needs you to choose between Bing or Google and if this is discussed/fixed yet. As of June 1st of 2023 I’m somewhat annoyed that the images of the brave search doesn’t exist anymore or something in the lines of that. I just noticed this like 2 months ago when it needed for me to use/choose either Bing or Google to look for the images despite the brave images were decent(/there before). My questions lies if this is going to be fixed or is this the default now between choosing google or bing for the images and that the built-in image search for brave will be no more? Cause if you ask me it’s kinda tedious to go find an images then it let’s you choose between google and/or bing then opening a separate window. (if this was questioned and answered then sorry for the inconvenience and I’ll delete this after sometime but seriously what happened to the images)

Brave Version (check About Brave):
Version 1.51.118 Chromium: 113.0.5672.126 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Operating System:
Windows 10

Where did you search?
There’s been a lot of topics about this actually so kinda surprising you didn’t find any. Anyways, sometimes things don’t load up even if we searched for the right thing.

1 Like