Whereare my BAT?!

Hello,

My BAT balance has been removed and contributed to BravePublishers. I wouldn’t of minded if I had known, however I do not have auto contribution turned on.

3 Likes

Thanks for reporting. I’d like to ask a few questions to start:

• Do you have multiple devices linked to your Uphold? If so, how many?
  • Can you share a screenshot of your Contributions and Event Log tabs which can be found here brave://rewards-internals/

Thank you in advance!

Same thing happened to me today…

I had the same issue.

I have Brave on a total of 4 devices. 3 windows, 1 Android. The Android one isn’t linked because I have to accrue 25 BAT on it before I can. But the other 3 are.

I discovered 1 of my Browsers had auto-contribute turned on (don’t remember turning it on, but here we are) which I think is what caused it. Bit annoying that it encouraged the browser to take money accrued from ALL browsers in that circumstances, as auto-contribute was turned off for the others.

how did you find out what happened to your BAT?
I can’t find my way around their messy system. Such a joke

Hello ! I have the same issue.

I have Brave on 6 devices and Sync all together. 4 windows, 1 manjaro and 1 iphone.
I login to one windows device and this device just auto-contribute by itself (the option was turned on but I know It was turned off before). All of the others devices have auto-contribute turned off.

Thank you for the help ! :slight_smile:

I don’t receive the payout

I’ve 3 device and all of the others devices have auto-contribute turned off…

![daf|504x500]

Been in this boat since the 5th. Just kind of sit there and hope you get your bat sent to uphold one day.

Same thing happened to me today. Had auto-contribute turned off on my main computer, but apparently turned on my other computer. Very disappointing.

May as well turn off Brave Rewards if I don’t get to keep my BAT. Or just go back to Opera.

Thanks for reporting. I’d like to ask a few questions to start:

• Auto Contribute is ON by default and must be manually turned OFF. Did you turn it OFF?
  • If so, please DM me the email linked to your account.

Thank you in advance!