Where will my all BAT rewards go?

I can’t open an Uphold or a Gemini account because they doesn’t currently operate in my country. where will my all reward go? and what should I do? I have only 1 day left.

1 Like

1 Like

Hello, @iamAanas. Your BATs will be stored locally. When you receive them, you can tip creators or simply hold them. However, have in mind that a malfunction in your storage unit or human accidents may result in the loss of the asset. That´s why a custodian is preferred.

2 Likes

“Claim your ad earnings now!” button is not showing up on my brave rewards settings. where can i find it? can you give me a screenshot?

1 Like

everyone month usually starting from 5th of the month people start get their reward sometime it start later and it take sometime to pay all user sometime go up to week or 10 days depend on the load

1 Like

“Next payment date 8 DEC” … Now 7 Dec … wait one day and “Claim your ad earnings now!” button is showing

1 Like

Stop! How is it starting from December 5, but isn’t everyone on December 8?
Here is a quote from Brave Ads Payout status:

Checklist:

Didn’t receive your payout or only received a portion of it? Here are some things to check first.

1. Are payouts still processing?
    Although Brave Ads payout transactions begin on December 7th, it may take several days to fully process …
1 Like

i said usually and said sometime it start later some cases when it start later is when 5th come on holiday and there other reasons

1 Like

I have a question: Payment date of December 8th… “Claim your ad earnings now!” button will appear only on December 8 or maybe 9, 10 (that is, when I log into the browser)

1 Like

it will start appear from 8 so for some it will appear 8 other 9 10 and so on depend on how many user will get paid and they will update this

• Verified Uphold wallets : :yellow_circle: Payments Pending.
  • Verified Gemini wallets : :yellow_circle: Payments Pending.
  • Unverified wallets: :yellow_circle: Claims Pending.

to payment started then completed when it’s done

1 Like

Aaaa… That is, on December 8, this does not mean that the button will arrive on December 8, but it will arrive starting from December 8. I think many people think once the next payment is written, for example, 8 Dec, then the 8 Dec button should appear :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I havent the button too, even the 7th-8th days switch lol

Hope it come in the day

It’s strange is like we lose all the bat of the month… Hope the button to claim appair soon

1 Like

Happened to me the exact same thing. Yesterday I had pending payments, today I have 0 Bats in my portfolio. Is Brave just a waste of time?

i saw in a different place that it only takes some time for brave to start processing the payouts.
Brave is not a waste of time since it has allways payed me my bat . only stay tuned and patient .

Ok, thanks for the info.

1 Like

Payments are not being made. IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED.

I did receive the payment in my Android device which is an unverified wallet, as you can see in the header of the site. In my other devices, not yet, it’s not available yet.

If you have a problem with the october rewards, contact the staff.