Not received pending BAT - March 8th

Wednesday February the 6th 2019.

@NerdLabsAdmin Thank you. I am 99% sure I know the answer to your case:

In order to qualify for a payout, your Uphold account needs to be verified. However, payout statements (kind of like credit card statements) are generated on the 1st of each month. That means if you were not verified/KYC’ed before the 1st, then you would have been ineligible for the payout transaction occurring the following week (i.e., on the 8th).

Since you verified on the 6th of Feb, that explains why the Jan. 8th payout was missed, and also why the Feb. 8th payout was missed.

However, now that you’ve verified, that means that you’ll make it into the March 1st payout statement, and therefore receive your deposit as expected on March 8th.

We are trying to improve the upfront messaging for publishers so that they can better understand how the payout schedules work. I apologize for the inconvenience. Fortunately, you’ll see a deposit by the 8th of March, and in fact, you may even see one sooner since the publishers team may decide to push out another round of payouts before then, given many publishers fell into the same situation as you did.

Thank you for your understanding!

4 Likes