Not received pending BAT - March 8th

Not normal at all. 4PM here in PST and still nothing.

OH MY GOD ¡¡ In this moment put but my BAT are pending payout to APRIL 8 ¡¡¡¡ WHAT??? whats happened??? i don understand this… in february have 500$ in BAT and now put that the payout is pending to APRIL??? help please this is a lie…

1am in Central Europe Time date on dash changed to April, verified from 2 Feb and nothing happen. Waiting for payments from last payment from 8th of December and acummulated BAT to payout from 3 month, first payout bug in January, then verfication needed in Febuary, but WHAT again in this month? Where is the blockchain reliability of this project? What will your future advertisers think when they visit this forum? Is payments going continue in 9th of month or already stoped ? This is look lightly ridiculous…

Wheres my money dude? Its 4:30PM PST.

Is payments still in progrss and going continue in 9th of month or already stoped ?

1 Like

Nobody is going to have to wait until April 8th to get paid. The payments are still being processed. It is not an automatic process.

8 Likes

Thanks @Asad , but because put the pending payouts to April? =) Thanks for your help.

Somebody better be working overtime processing those god damn payments. Its 5:09 PM pst. End of business on the west coast.

2 Likes

at 9:00 a.m. on April 9th, I still haven’t received the payment!

@domdtyler I couldn’t have said it better. Thanks chriscat and @Asad for all the responses tonight. Seems like you’re experiencing a high volume of callers at the moment, but know that many of us got exactly what we came here for: a better understanding of how the new system operates. Thanks for the clarity, and props for keeping the conversation focused. Glad to be along for the ride.

2 Likes

@NerdLabsAdmin please be patient and be civil. This is public forum. Doing that will not make things better. :slightly_smiling_face:

The witching hour is approaching in the UK. Where is my BAT!!!???

Can you Admins just pin the message in Telegram??? With clear explanation, so people will stop bordering.

I am missing my tips too.:frowning:

FYI to everyone reading the thread, NerdLabs is now suspended – he was not only using using threatening, abusive language very much in violation of the Brave Community standards (which unfortunately we should have banned him for him a long time ago). Not only that, I looked into his account today at @chriscat’s behalf and we discovered him attempting to fraud the Rewards system. All of his verified sites were empty Wordpress sites. The Brave publishers system is here to benefit all of you hard-working content creators, not scammers! Apologies to everyone for not kicking him out sooner. This sort of behavior is never acceptable for any sort of imaginable support scenario.

If he opens another account and comes knocking again, please let a Community moderator know immediately. Thank you.

14 Likes

It is automatic :). There are just a lot of transactions being processed!

Hello. Can you please check my account ?
emailwork.uk@gmail.com

Tips are still processing (hang in there, please) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

who receive bat from tips still processing ? mean payment from refferal download will pay first

yes. Tips are still processing

I believe referral payments have gone out already; tips are still processing.

1 Like