Where is the february payout thread?

XD @nVikram for me that does´t work, since a couple of months i don´t see any of the pinned threads on home page, i have to search for them manually, even if it´s my first visit, i don´t know why. And in my context, they where asking for a thread that is already publish, i thought i was not the only one with that situation. In any case good to know is not like that.

@ShineWhine TY i will check my configurations.

As for @Rohit552 no, i don´t see it any where right now (i already search for it), don´t worry, payouts are release today, so just wait a couple of hours more for the Megathread.

As for @Berguno:

I quote you:

I don´t see the keywords “creators” or “publishers” on the body or even in the title. So, since creators payout is processed today (8 of every month) is normal and logical to think your refering to the rewards payout given in the browsers. Yes, i now see the “publishers” tag now, but in my defense it was late at night when i aswer you and afther looking in other threads i have seen you refering to publishers, but well, you know, i commented in other thread the same thing.

And generally speking no thread is posted before that day (maybe a day before) and well also they don´t work on weekends so a reason more.

As for capitals, i don´t judge you, in my begginings in internet i wrote like that, but the common sense on internet and also in many contries is that writing in capital letters is rude because is like shouting. One word or two just to emphatize is good, but not whole parragraph. I don´t say it, but even internet say it:

In any case chill down everyone, any one has mistakes.

3 Likes