Where is the february payout thread?

WHERE IS THE PAYOUT THREAD DOES THIS MEAN WE ARE NOT GONNA RECEIVE OUR BAT IN DASHBOARD? PLEASE ADMIN OR MODERATORS ANSWER US I’VE BEEN MAKING THREADS BUT THERE IS LITERALLY NO RESPOND AT ALL.

PLEASE LET US RECEIVE OUR BAT!

We are waiting

1 Like

@steeven @Mattches please respond

Yes, or not Pay this month ???

I dont know. I still have hundreds BAT in my dashboard.

the same question here

Have you even search for it?

Also, no one is going to respond today, they don’t work on weekends

Note for @steeven or @Mattches :

You should pin the megathread like you done in the past.

Lol. I mean the Publisher Payout Thread. Have you ever understand why is this in Publisher section

It is pinned already, it gets unpinned once you visit it.

To overcome this follow the steps below

Go to your profile section > Preferences > Interface > Other

Brave Community

Here untick the option “Automatically unpin topics when I reach the bottom.” then Save Changes.

From now pinned threads won’t get unpinned unless Admins unpin them.

As of you had not applied this settings before the pinned thread won’t appear.

Go to the thread February Brave Ads Payout Status

Then click on this pin icon to pin it, from now it won’t get unpinned until admins do so.

Also set that thread as “Watching” so you’ll get notified whenever someone reply on that thread.

Watching

6 Likes

Is there any megathread for creators payout as well?

I didn’t find one for that, actually!!

You missed mentioning Creators payout

This cause confusion between you and other users.

Please don’t use such a rude language here. It’s nit a good practice to point someone like that @Berguno

I think it’s somewhere in the air :joy:

I literally mentioned PUBLISHER. LIKE WHAT ARE YOU REALLY THAT DUMB. DONT ACT LIKE PROFESSIONAL. IM NOT THE ONE WHO STARTED SENDING SCREENSHOT OF THE WRONG MEGATHREAD LOL

Posting in capitals is considered rude. Combined with your eloquent use of language in an earlier post I think it says a lot about you.

And what country considered CAPITALS AS RUDE LOL.

LMFAO I YOU ARE LITERALLY MAKING YOUR OWN RULES. LIKE WHO ARE you?

I rest my case…

I see publisher no where in the title or description of the ticket.

And you mentioned that in some comment I guess. Sorry I’m not such a brilliant guy to find the issue in some comments to help others. @Berguno

1 Like

XD @nVikram for me that does´t work, since a couple of months i don´t see any of the pinned threads on home page, i have to search for them manually, even if it´s my first visit, i don´t know why. And in my context, they where asking for a thread that is already publish, i thought i was not the only one with that situation. In any case good to know is not like that.

@ShineWhine TY i will check my configurations.

As for @Rohit552 no, i don´t see it any where right now (i already search for it), don´t worry, payouts are release today, so just wait a couple of hours more for the Megathread.

As for @Berguno:

I quote you:

I don´t see the keywords “creators” or “publishers” on the body or even in the title. So, since creators payout is processed today (8 of every month) is normal and logical to think your refering to the rewards payout given in the browsers. Yes, i now see the “publishers” tag now, but in my defense it was late at night when i aswer you and afther looking in other threads i have seen you refering to publishers, but well, you know, i commented in other thread the same thing.

And generally speking no thread is posted before that day (maybe a day before) and well also they don´t work on weekends so a reason more.

As for capitals, i don´t judge you, in my begginings in internet i wrote like that, but the common sense on internet and also in many contries is that writing in capital letters is rude because is like shouting. One word or two just to emphatize is good, but not whole parragraph. I don´t say it, but even internet say it:

In any case chill down everyone, any one has mistakes.

3 Likes

XD your welcome men, good to know youre well. i hope you have a nice day.

PD: i recommend your self to use your time and efforts to also do better, i never insult you, and if i have done, sorry men. But use your time learning something, or simply manage your
temperament. I don`t know if you are having a tough time or day, but chill down.