Where is creators payout?

Why it is taking that long for creators’ payout. It is the 17th of May and there isn’t any sign of the creators’ payout yet. Brave becoming slow and slow each month in terms of rewards and payout. There aren’t improvements, just bugs, and problems.

2 Likes

I’m having the same problem. I also didn’t got the payout for my creator tips :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

Because the payout for creators hasn’t even started yet. Brave staff is probably busy bringing new issues for payout.

1 Like

Thread says payout has been started so you may get in 1-2 days just wait

1 Like

I see PENDING, you see started, very very strange.

1 Like

See next line text with bold

Same post and two different statements, just a brave thing.

ya same here I also didn’t receive any creator rewards hopefully we receive soon in upcoming days

and now its quite common for me as I’m a user here from more than 6 months every time it just becomes late and late

the team responds back only when payments are done completely and they ask for email id so the only thing which we can do is use wait :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Eswar159
You are absolutely right.

1 Like

Can you please submit the information surrounding your issue to our form there so we can take a closer look?

Thank you.

Why it is taking that long for creators’ payout. It is the 17th of May and there isn’t any sign of the creators’ payout yet. Brave becoming slow and slow each month in terms of rewards and payout. There aren’t improvements, just bugs, and problems.