Where do rewards go after I click claim button?

Briefly describe your issue:

Hi. I clicked on “claim rewards” earlier this month (July) for my June BATs. Where did they go? I do not have enough funds for an Uphold wallet. Did they go somewhere else? I can’t see where those June rewards are stored. Thanks.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Mac OS.
Version 1.27.109 Chromium: 92.0.4515.115 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

Not on Uphold, no.

What date did you verify your wallet?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

No, this was my first time trying.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Does not apply

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??

Does not apply/no devices linked to Uphold

They should be stored in the browsers local wallet. If you go to your rewards and click the view monthly statements it should show it there.

Thank you for the response. I’m on my rewards page and I don’t see where there’s anything to click that says “view monthly statements”.

On your brave://rewards page you should see a box in the upper right (I assume it’s the same on Mac as on Windows and Linux) that has a blue/purple background with X.XXX BAT in large characters (where X.XXX is a number). What is that number? Below that it should say “Rewards Summary July 2021”. Can you post a screen shot of that quadrant of your screen?

When you clicked the “claim rewards” button, did you see a triangle that you had to drag to another shape? Was it successful?

Hi there and thanks for the help. I honestly don’t recall whether or not I had to do the “drag the triangle” step on this computer. Interestingly enough, I have another computer upstairs, and just a few minutes ago I claimed my unclaimed rewards on that computer, did the “drag the triangle” step, and my rewards successfully populated into my local wallet. That doesn’t seem to be the case on the computer I’m having the issue on. Here’s a screenshot of my rewards screen:

How long ago did you enable Brave Rewards on this computer (the one with no claim button)?

About three months ago, at the beginning of May.
Here’s my rewards internals log:

Not sure what happened to my rewards from May or June.

You appear to have Auto Contribute enabled according to those screenshots. Be sure to check your Contributions tab on brave://rewards-internals. You may be tipping/contributing without realizing it.

Aha…I think that might’ve been it. Looks like I contributed .75 BAT to a couple sites back on July 11th. Guess that explains part of it. Thought I had more BAT available to claim but perhaps not.

Not that I’m opposed to contributing and tipping, but I’d prefer it to be voluntary lol. Thanks for the heads up! I’ve disabled the auto-contribute feature, so it’ll be interesting to see what happens when my next claim opportunity comes around.

Thanks again!

Except I just realized, this doesn’t explain what happened to my rewards from May…then again, probably wasn’t that much anyway lol.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.