Where can i find the devices linked to my wallet

Description of the issue:
I only use 3 devices (2 Windows machines and an Android mobile phone), recently the wallet link on one of my windows machine was disconnected, but when i try to connect again it says that my limit has been reached. My android mobile has never been linked to the wallet as it does not have 25 BAT yet.

In summary, only one of my 3 devices is linked to a wallet but by wallet limit has been reached some how. Where can i see a list of devices connected to my wallet, if no such page is available how can i fix the issue i am facing

Are you using the (new) Brave Wallet or the (old) Crypto wallets implementation?

• Crypto wallet implementation

How can this issue be reproduced?

• Not sure

Brave Version (check About Brave): 1.32.113

You can unlink your device following this tutorial.

You are confusing a few things here. You are probably;y connected to uphold which has 4 device limits. The links you have linked are those of metamask fork wallet. The in-built new metamask wallet is different from the uphold wallet. Also, for android the 25 BAT limit is not necessary. Assuming you already have uphold account. Login into uphold from your android device. Then, go to rewards panel and click on connect to uphold. Do the steps and your rewards (BAT) will be deposited directly into uphold. You can do it even if you have 0 BAT or below 25 BAT’s.

1 Like

Thanks for the link to the form @chh_68

Regarding the Android browser wallet linking, i cannot seem to link it. If I do verify wallet by logging into uphold via the steps you shared, the Waller verified status is not updated.

Brave version - 1.32.112
OS Version - Android 10
Phone model - Samsung galaxy Note 9 (Exynos version if that matters)

Ok, official brave team might be able to help.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.