Where are the additional settings?

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------I am trying to manage website passwords but I can’t find it in your settings. Am I missing something? I click the three dots on the top right corner and there is no way to find what I’m looking for.

Description of the issue:

How can this issue be reproduced?

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Mobile Device details

Additional Information:

Settings/basic/password
?

Where? I don’t see it.

1 Like

Is this still the case ?

Well it looks like the issue hasn’t been addressed for five months now. Wow. And all the while giving wrong info on how to find the passwords and manage them. At least be open and accept the fact that you don’t have this on iOS. You made me waste several hours on trying to find this in the settings, and made me feel like a fool. Thanks a lot!

1 Like

@Zumanon, sorry for the inconvenience caused due to miscommunication. May I know what version of iOS are you using.

Thanks and best regards,
Rahul

Dear Rahul, I am using IpadOS 13.1.3.

Regards.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.