Where are rewards stored on PC?

Where are the rewards stored on Windows 10? I finally seen “Congratulations your rewards have arrived” Yet my balance is 0, my statements are 0, and my wallet is 0. So where do they end up? My wallet is unverified.

@DonkeyDick500 It really helps if you could make sure to provide information that is requested in the template when you create a topic. For example, it had asked:

Briefly describe your issue:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Is your Brave Rewards Profile currently verified? (yes/no)

What date did you connect a your Brave Rewards Profile?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices?

Leaving all of that aside though, truth of the matter is you’ll likely just need to create a Rewards Support Ticket if you’re saying there’s been an issue with payment. Likely that would be the answer you’d receive regardless, but there may have been some additional clues with the info requested in the template above.

Hello Stephen,

I did fill in all the requirements and was given a support ticket number 171871. I see now you are reading a post from earlier before I found the support ticket with the preset questions. I was talking with SaltyBanana 12 days ago. I can’t get to the forums easily, so I didn’t see your questions.

Brave Version: 1.46.144

Verified: No

Past Payments: No

Date Connected: November 2021

VPN: No

Region: Canada

Auto Contribute: I only have Brave on my PC and it is was manually turned off.

My neighbour uses Brave, We downloaded it, transfered all of our bookmarks and turned off auto-contribute. He gets his BAT every month. The only thing I did notice is that on the Internals Tab it has a spot that says, Custodial account connection info, Rewards state: Not connected. I don’t know if it’s up to me to connect to something or that it’s your end.

1 Like

All good. I just had sorted through and was looking for topics that had no replies. I found this one and got to it. Didn’t realize you were being helped on it. So I’ll try to reference your other topic as well as the information you provided to see if can offer any further assistance. I just wanted to make sure we could get to you and no post/topic was going to be going unanswered.

Well, to connect would be on your end. If you wish to withdraw BAT, then you’d want to connect to Uphold. You’d be unable to link to Gemini at this time because Brave isn’t allowing any country other than United States to link new browsers.

That said, as an Unverified user, there should have been a little notice in your brave://rewards or in the Rewards triangle thing where you can Claim. A bad screenshot from where someone shared before is below:

Untitled - Brave 12_21_2022 21_24_36

You’d have to hit that Claim in order to receive the BAT. It would then be stored in your browser as vBAT, though would still be called just BAT.

If you’re saying that didn’t show up, then might have been an issue. You mentioned @SaltyBanana was working on it, so I’d hope maybe some update soon. I assume you’ve been watching your email, including your junk/spam folder, right? Sometimes their emails get stuck there.

Watching all my folders, My neighbour gets the pop up with the capcha, however I do not.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.