Where are my Brave Rewards going if their not in uphold or being held in my brave rewards

Both my desktop and mobile browsers are linked to the same Uphold account. After reverifying my uphold account and its connections to my Brave browsers a couple months ago, my Brave Rewards on both browers still state my balance is 0.000 BAT, despite multiple months of receiving payouts. For March I’m expected to earn 1.989 - 2.631 on my desktop and 2.916 - 3.930 through mobile.

However when reviewing my Uphold accounts, I have not received any payouts from Brave since Nov 2022, and my BAT balance is $0.00.

Both browers state they’re connected to Uphold, and state my name as the account their linked to.

Win 10 - Desktop v1.64.109 Mobile v1.63.174

USA

My guess is your account is suspended/flagged. It used to give a notification but for some reason Brave took that away. Now people have been reporting it lets them connect, almost shows like they are earning, but then they don’t get paid. You only find out with any certainty your account is flagged when you create a support ticket.

Speaking of, whether flagged or some other issue, you’ll need to create a Rewards Support Ticket at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431 so someone from Brave can take a look and get back to you.