Where are my Bat's gone?

Where are my Bat’s gone? I never used auto-donation or something else! Its even all deaktivated since forever!

Bildschirmfoto vom 2021-02-02 14-14-27

No one? I mean how can they be withdrawa without my interaction?

The same issue happened to me. 20.00 BAT To Brave Software International. I would please request a refund in addition.

Push!

Nobody responsible answering? The Uphold support said to try it here, but seems to be ignored here.

Thats not how support should be!

Today I’m not in a good mood but I’ll take the time to help you.

I’m pretty sure that you would have found that if you had taken al least ten minutes searching in the forum

There is no reason for being arrogant

But thanks for the screenshot

before authorizing any app to uphold, you should read the permissions given to the app. you gave the permission to brave to transact funds from and to your uphold, by verifying your wallet.
And that you didn’t find the information provided by @JohnDproof that is posted here like a million times and than calling him arrogant, is the absolut top tier. wow.

1 Like

I have a problem, asked uphold, they told me to ask here.

So I asked here. Do I have to invest my time for searching for things that I dont know how they happen. That has nothing todo with support here.

And from a objective point of view:

Today I’m not in a good mood but I’ll take the time to help you.
I’m pretty sure that you would have found that if you had taken al least ten minutes searching in the forum

This is speaking from above to me and kind of arrogant if someone is new here in the community

is it worth their time to answer questions 1000 times? If you got a problem, than search for a solution, if you don’t find a solution, open a thread and ask. thats common sense.

Thats whataboutism and has nothing to do with what I posted before and mentioned arrogance in the metalevel post before. If you feel lonely, not heared or something. Go get some help

1 Like

i like how you feel offended by facts lmao. good luck finding a solution kid. +1

2 Likes

I find pretty funny that you think that’s being arrogant, but anyway.

yeah, because this is a community forum not really a support page. the people here has family, jobs and real life problems to attend to.

I have been in this for at least 7 months and I still wonder how there are people who think nobody here have anything better to do that answering a question that most of the time already has an answer… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

you welcome :+1: , I guess that you already contacted steeven, rest assured that you are not the only one, so be patient…

tip: take the time to browse the forum and identify some of the brave team, the next time you have a unanswered question tag one of them, and again be patient, they are bussy people like us :grimacing: