When will rewards on Android be able to be transferred to uphold wallet

How can the Brave rewards be used on the Android Brave? When will it be possible to transfer them to our uphold wallet?

I believe atm, you need at least 15 BAT to verify your wallet through uphold. When your brave rewards reaches this amount, you can then click on verify, and then be able to verify your wallet, which then you can transfer, withdraw or keep your said BAT.

Hope this helped. GL

1 Like

I actually have 34 BAT but maybe because I am in Canada, the option to verify my wallet is not available? It just says ‘Your Wallet’ and I can’t click on it like on my laptop…

1 Like

My experience with it saying Your Wallet instead of verify wallet, is after you try to verify it, but have already reached the max of 4 instances. If you have not tried to verify it already, and it still says this, then I would start a new topic in browser support if you can’t find the answer already on another post with the same issue. I have no idea if your region is the cause of this or not, as I am in the US.

You have enough to verify your account through uphold, so your issue may run deeper then I can help you, as I am just another user in the community :slight_smile:

Hope this helped. GL

Here ya go @LisaMarie

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I think Uphold has withdrawn from Canada couple months ago or so.
Maybe try another wallet. But be careful though, since many other community members seem to have a negative experience when switching to Gemini Wallet. Most people here seem to have experienced that their entire BAT rewards got wiped to 0.