When will I get brave rewards?

I am a new user of Brave. Don’t know much, I have been using it since 3 days. I saw that it gives BAT coins for browsing, my wallet is still 0. When will my BAT coins arrive? Is it a monthly payment? Like will I get the BAT coins after the end of every month? Or when? I didn’t verify my wallet yet. So won’t I get BAT coins before verifying wallet?

you get paid around 5th of the month and you get paid for the ads you viewed in the month before go to reward setting and you will know your next payment

you do not need to verify your wallet but if you did not you can not do anything with you bats except save them or tip anysite you like

one issue also without verify if your need to make fresh install of brave like after reinstall your os then the wallet key will recover only the estimated bats not the aimed one

not sure if they will offer option to make it save the claimed one also in future or not

hope that help and have a nice day :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.