When will i be able to use extensions in the mobile browser?

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:
There is no issue in particular but as a user of brave browser i feel little restricted as there is no support for extensions on the mobile browser. For eg. In firefox browser available on Google play store have the features to add extensions for dark mode, ads block etc. I hope that maybe developers can add that extension features so that i can also directly integrate VPN service or maybe like dark mode and ad block or password manager (bit warden).
Although its been a very nice and smooth experience using Brave browser its very much stable and very less crashes as compared to firefox

How can this issue be reproduced?

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Mobile Device details
Moto Z2 Play
Additional Information:

1 Like

Hello @_BUZZ @harshsahu onyl when google allow it for their android version of chrome

brave is based on chrome and all those extension come from chrome web store so once google allowed it for their android then brave and all chromium will follow

hope that help and have a nice day :slight_smile:

1 Like

no i mean that depend on chrome so if chrome allow extension for it’s android version then brave will follow so it depend on google not brave

1 Like

@_BUZZ you very welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.