Description of the issue:
As I try to download a document that I received via WhatsApp Web site, it says the document was downloaded, but it wasn´t. I tried to do it in Chrome and it did well.
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
- In Brave Browser, enter WhatsApp Web site (http://web.whatsapp.com)
- It will show a QR code to be scanned with your cell phone.
- Open the WhatsApp app in your cell phone.
- In the chat window, select “WhatsApp Web”.
- Point the cell phone to the PC screen to read the QR code.
- Now the PC will be paired to the cell phone showing all your WhatsApp messages including the attachments and images.
- Try to download a PDF document someone else sent to you before.
- Brave will say it has downloaded the document but in fact it didn´t.
Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
It should show the download window as it does in Google Chrome.
Reproduces how often:
Every time I try to download a PDF document in the WhatsApp Web site.
Operating System and Brave Version(See the
About Brave page in the main menu):
Windows 10 Home V.1809
Brave Browser - Version 1.1.21 Chromium: 79.0.3945.79 (Official Build) (64-bit)