What's the real amount of money I have?

I don’t know how to use brave honestly. Can someone just help me?

You can find the value of BAT here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/basic-attention-token/

I’m no asking how much it costs the bats in the market, I’m asking how much particularly I have, because brave indicates me three differents amounts, please see the screenshots

“Have” is an word with to many meanings. You “have” all the BAT which are at your uphold account because those can be withdraw. If you have a verified uphold account. But, if you don’t have uphold account or have not passed uphold’s KYC, potentially you “have” even all the amount of BAT at your Brave wallets because are yours and one day you can have the possibility to withdraw those.

Can you please tell me why Brave indicates me that I have three different amounts?
-My statement (The first screenshot) indicates that I have 114 bats
-My wallet (the second screenshot) indicates me that I have 2,7 bats
-And my balance indicates me that I have 38 bats

I hope that with this you can understand why I’m so confused and wondering how much I really have

I cannot be sure but:

1. Are amount that you have deposited at browser wallet (have bought BAT).
  2. Are BAT had from seeing ads.
  3. Are BAT from tipping your registered account or/and your reflink/referrals.
1 Like

There’s any way I can can send that money to my uphold?

In the other word, it’s because you use Brave (platform) as a (browser) user and publisher @GABRIELPLCS.

The first (71.32 USD) and the third (38 BAT) screenshot is your BAT that you earned as publisher (creator.brave.com). Becoming Brave Verified Publisher mean you allow your fans/viewers/visitors to tip you channel/site. And/or allowing you to earn from referral progam.

The first screenshot is your publisher earning, and it’s already deposited to your Uphold account. While the third screenshot is your current earning as publisher. Will be deposited in the next payout (8th).

And your second screenshot is your brave:rewards balance as a Brave Browser user. Brave Browser user earned by opt-in to Brave Ads. And for now, ads earning on mobile is not transferable to Uphold account. Because this feature is not available yet.

Hope that make it clear to for you.
Thanks

1 Like

Sorry but I’m still confused because I don’t have any amount of bats or dollars in my uphold wallet

Have you passed the KYC at your uphold wallet?

@rolak No because I don’t know what is that, I don’t know what you mean with “KYC”

KYC = Know Your Customer. Go to your uphold account and verify yourself (do the KYC). After this all the BAT will go there and you can withdraw those.

@GABRIELPLCS,
We have some documentation on our Help Center explaining this:

But my uphold it’s already verified with my ID, why I can’t still send the money to uphold?

But uphold already have my ID, my uphold wallet is already verified

When did you verified your uphold account? How much time before today?

My uphold it’s verified since three years ago, and still no money from brave

I see that you have withdrew BAT from uphold. From where came these BAT-s?

My brother donated me his bats, because just like me, he don’t know how to use brave, so I received the money and then I give him in cash

The 38.00 BAT will be paid to your Uphold account on the 8th of March. You cannot manually activate a withdrawal from creators.brave.com into your Uphold account. Your pending BAT in creators.brave.com will be paid into your Uphold account on the 8th.

In your Uphold account, your various BAT cards show 0.00 (for Twitter, YouTube, etc. accounts). Under it, it shows that you were sending BAT from those cards out to another account last month. image

It looks like you probably sent 100% of the BAT you earned to somewhere else, so it is normal it is reading 0.0 inside Uphold.

Your 2.7 BAT in the browser on Android currently has nothing to do with your BAT as a creator.

As a Brave browser user on Android: You have 2.7 BAT.

As a creators.brave.com creator: You have 38.00 BAT pending, which will be paid to your Uphold account on the 8th of March.

Inside Uphold: You have 0.0 in your various cards at this time. On March 8th, you will have 38.00 BAT.

1 Like