What's Happening With The Referral Program, NO CONFIRMS 100's Invited, Well Gone Past 30 Days

It’s just not adding up, Snapshot_89

Snapshot_87

Snapshot_88

2 Likes

Hello, @DannyMail. This may be related to some work our publisher-engineering team is doing. Note that you will not lose any credit for referrals. Please allow a week or so to see if the data self-corrects. If you’re still seeing this issue by this time next week, revisit this thread and we will see to it that your case is investigated, and fixed.

3 Likes

Cheers, it’s only I would like to know my conversion rate & I simply can’t do the math without the numbers that’s all. I pop back in a week or two, for an update.

Also your new landing page is converting better than last year, that’s a bonus.

Regards Daniel.

1 Like

Still No Confirms From Back In April

1 Like

No Confirms = No Payment. I Think I’m done.

U guys are copy-pastying same thing, mine is not resolved either till now
U asked to dm and bow, you yourself @sampson are not replying

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Ami trembling, the same thing happens to me, the referrals from April to May do not confirm and the payment is coming, please solve that as soon as possible

I do not receive either by reference or monthly monthly earnings.

@DannyMail - damm, they aren’t responding?

I’m still new to understanding this rewards thing.

Where did you get that Referal stats link from?

I have no clue.

Thanks

My Bat balance is now slowly going up, I’m presuming these are confirms that have finally started to come through although they are still not showing as confirmed, It’s clearly a UI issue. I really would like to do the math on my conversion rate please fix this guys.

I was taught to question everything & that nothing is free. sorry if I’m doing your guys heads in. I hope you resolve your issues soon.

Same here, over 70 installs and 0 confirmed while I know for a fact some have been using the browser for more than 40 days now.
Brave, you are hurting our reputation and trust by doing this and ignoring us will make the situation worse. We, the creators, have huge amount of followers that we betrayed by promoting a broken product and we will not tolerate that any longer if you don’t take action.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)