Whats going on with brave and gmail?

Hello All,
So recently I have been trying to access my gmail with Brave and I get this:

400. That’s an error.

The server cannot process the request because it is malformed. It should not be retried. That’s all we know.

Along with the other day, I tried to donate with paypal and got an error as well. Mind you all these errors where none existent when I switched over and used the original Chrome browser…
So what’s up with brave… did they break something or what, browser has been working flawless for years. I don’t normally take time out of my day to trouble shoot an issue with a browser of all things… I just switch browsers. But since I like Brave, I figured I would give it a shot…
So do I uninstall this thing , clear the cookies or what…
what’s the deal here bois…

This has been an issue I’ve seen on the forums as of late. Search and pay attention to the ones with replies by @Mattches. I belive one of the things you can try is to turn off brave shields and try logging back into gmail.
PLEASE NOTE If you uninstall the browser, you will lose all tokens not transfered to a verified wallet and it will count against your 4 device limit.
Here is a thread to get you started.

Thank you for the reply…
Turning off the sheild seamed to do the trick… why that was blocking Gmail is a mystery but.
Ill have to rememebr that little trick for next time thank you.
:+1:

1 Like

Turn off your shield settings for that particular page and log in.
This has been the only workaround for now. Hope the developers can get a fix.

oops didnt see this.

I left a comment on another thread to test and help diagnose the issue:

1 Like

Hi,

This solution, work’s for me.

Versión 1.37.116 Chromium: 100.0.4896.127 (Build oficial) (64 bits).

Thank you so much.

1 Like