What is these Brave are you kidding us?

yea, it is easy and everyone can do it…

1 Like

Yup, now I know how, many people can reach the impossible!

1 Like

Wait millionaire is coming :joy::joy:
!
:joy::joy:
Brave Team be like ‘itna to Hamare pass bhi nahi he😂’

5 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

3 Likes

That would be aweful. So much bat but only 15 USD. You gotta farm trillions of bat before you even get close to 100k :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah​:joy::joy: if I will have that much BAT then it’s value would be only 15$

1 Like

But we already know how to increase BAT price. With a click of a button. Suddenly I feel like a god. :joy: :joy: “Crypto Baba”

2 Likes

Yeah No one should know about this except the three of us. :shushing_face:

4 Likes

Yeah, India se bahar nahi Jani chahiye ye ninja technique. :money_mouth_face::joy:

2 Likes

Yes After a year we will be with Ambani and adani😂

I will buy Jio and pay everyones bill with BAT and make it free for everyone

2 Likes

Great concept. You’ll surely be a great CEO! :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

woah, I need to know how to get that much of BAT. I get like 2-3 BAT a month :expressionless::neutral_face:

Read the whole thread and you will figure it out pal :rofl:

d*mn, there’s a sort of witchcraft down here. :thinking::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

he forgot to edit that html

Still. Are u from India? @BulokIPBanned69

same with me out 7.6 bat got only 4.4 bat on another device
out 8 bat got only 1 bat , there is also no logic, just random amount forwarded next month.

1 Like

Yes we all are frustrated from this

looks like this whole browser is just a joke, scam

I can’t agree more, I am “flagged” since January, asked multiple times for help and never got an answer.
The browser per say is not a scam it work ok, but the ad about the fact that you earn bats is clearly a scam after so long time without intervention