What is the meaning of this?

I tried but nothing changed

Why this?

1 Like

we are many to have the same problem as you

Hello,

I am promoting Brave on my affiliate website for the last 10 months and I had my first ‘‘CONFIRMED’’ users since September.

My pending payouts number is increasing little by little but I don’t know why, on the 1st of every month I have a notification on my dashboard saying:
“At the time we generated the payout report, there were no pending payouts for your account.
You will not be able to receive payment for this cycle.”

I verified my ID and connected my Uphold account before the 8th of October.

Here is a screenshot of my dashboard if it can help:

Thank you very much for your time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Same error

1 Like

Same here

1 Like

Same bug for me too.

same for me but happening 1st time

Same here – this should be my first payout and the BATs in the screenshot have been tipped to me at beginning of November (before the 8th, I believe on the 3rd)…

1 Like

me too <3 me too <3me too <3me too <3

What does that mean.Will i not recive my November peyment?

1 Like

Actually I may have been a bit impatient, everything is good now:

Hope you all got it fixed as well :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Same for me
I verify my account on October 3 but don’t receiver any BAT for my Uphold Account.
I refer link to many people, receive Tip from my friend but my Uphold is Zero.
Help me
Thanks you!

1 Like

good day…why there is a message on my creators site says "At the time we generated the payout report, there were no pending payouts for your account.
You will not be able to receive payment for this cycle. " we always use the brave browser everyday on my computer and in my wife’s phone. please help me up

1 Like

What does this mean. Will I not receive November payment?

1 Like

YOU WILL NOT
BE ABBLE to receive PAYMENT for this CYCLE

why?

1 Like

What does it mean? " At the time we generated the payout report, there were no pending payouts for your account.

You will not be able to receive payment for this cycle."
When my pending payout balance is 791+ BAT
Please explain

3 Likes

Hi @eljuno @Asad this message appear into my publisher account but i don’t understand

check it ;

check my publisher account, thanks…

2 Likes

Refferal system bro…

Hello everyone! This is the first month that we’ve displayed our payout tracker, it looks like these messages were displayed before the payout report was finished running.

Can you all check your accounts now that the payout report has finished generating?

3 Likes