What happened to my BAT tokens?

Briefly describe your issue: My Uphold account was suspended for more than 2 months so I was an unverified user. After the suspension, I haven’t received missing BAT tokens. What happened to them?

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Windows 11, Brave V1.39.111)?

**Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)**yes

**What date did you verify your wallet?**after the suspension

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? yes

**Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)**no

**Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?**yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you fully completed Uphold’s CDD requirements?

If that’s the case, then the BAT would have been stored in your browser. And unless/until you Verify/connect it with Uphold again, they should remain in your browser. Once connected, it should convert them and send to your custodial account.

If you’ve never claimed or had the ability to claim while you say you were unverified, then it’s possible Brave sent things to Uphold anyways and weren’t aware. If that’s the case, your best best is to open a Support Ticket so Brave can look into it and see if they can track payments. To do that, complete the form at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431

I will submit a support ticket again, as my may earnings are gone, and while it was not a huge amount (9 or 10 bat), it is a bit strange they have gone, esp as I was verified with uphold on the old browser on the old install…I can only think there is something with installing a new browser, on a new OS install, that wipes previously earned bat. Bit crazy that cannot reinstall really, without losing previously earned bat, but hey ho.

That is correct. I answered your own post, so you’ll have some information there. Beyond that, I’d encourage you to check the FAQ to get a better understanding of Brave in general. It’s not going to have everything, but it may be beneficial to you. The FAQ can be seen at -Retired- PSA: User FAQ - Support & Answers

1 Like

thanks for the reply and will do as you have suggested, thanks sir!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.