What amount of BATs are you receiving per ad?

Im just curious how much BAT’s per ad most users are seeing this month? I am getting 0.001 per ad, no matter which type. This is practically 0. I am located in Canada so perhaps my region no longer is able to receive anything? Is this the complete end of rewards? I’ve seen a drastic change over the years, declining rewards, weaning out of users allowed to receive rewards, Non payouts to verified users etc.

On an average can say like 0.025?
From India

ok thanks, looking grim for the rewards anymore. not even worthwhile.

@styles666 I’ll let you do the math:

And per month:

And as much as we might complain, I’m looking at my history.

So it’s always been a bit all over the place. Not to say that there weren’t some really awesome months, like below was absolutely amazing:

So yeah, it fluctuates. All depends on ad economy and all. They had a short period during the pandemic where ads were just insane and we got a lot of money. But then it dropped back down. Overall, seems to hold between $2-5/mo average. In early years seemed to maintain $5/mo and now closer to $2/mo. But hopefully that will be getting better again before too long.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.