Description of the issue:
When I view the list of my saved passwords, the “Extensions” settings category is overlaying the list of passwords.
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary)
- Browsing through the “Settings” in Brave (I don’t remember exact steps but I was exploring all different settings options starting from “Brave shields defaults” downwards, including “Advanced”)
- Changed a couple of settings
I’m sorry again, I don’t remember everything I changed, I remember these two only:
- Continue running background apps when Brave is closed - from on to off
- Automatically send crash reports to Brave - from off to on
- Go to brave://settings/passwords
Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
List of saved passwords without the overlay
Reproduces how often:
Every time I open settings the overlay is there. I’m not sure if it was there before I messed with some of the settings because I checked it only after.
Operating System and Brave Version(See the
About Brave page in the main menu):
Operating system: Windows 10 Enterprise
Brave: Version 0.62.51 Chromium: 73.0.3683.103 (Official Build) (64-bit)
First time submitting a bug report, hopefully it will be useful.