Weird small issue with Mixer.com while opening channels on the background with Right Click + Open Link New Tab

With the setting “Switch to New tabs immediately” turned off (like I always use it), whenever I open channels on Mixer and I switch to the new tab that was like loaded on the background, it will open the channel as “mobile”, so the address bar will be: “https://mixer.com/channel/mobile” instead of the normal one without the mobile part on it.

Also, I have noticed even when you open tabs like that and you switch immediately to it, so it loads the “correct version” desktop version, it still will not load it correctly, because you can see on the top right corner the “hamburger” menu of mobile device, and then some elements are out of place.

You can also see this same/similar issue, about the hamburger button and some elements been out of place when you open the mixer website by using the right click on the mixer logo. I upload a pic to show the issue I am talking about, and how you can clearly see the small issues I am having on Mixer.

BTW the issue also happens when I restarted the browser with the setting “Windows / Tabs from last time”, I pinned a mixer tab, and then other unpinned. the pinned one loaded on mobile and the unpinned loaded fine. Tested with the two tabs pinned and mobile happened on both and then unpinned seem to load fine as well.

Not a big deal or issue, but if it can get fixed soon the better!

Thank you and have a great day.

Brave: 0.23.19
V8: 6.7.288.46
rev: 178c3fbc045a0cbdbe098db08307503cce952081
Muon: 7.1.3
OS Release: 10.0.17134
Update Channel: Release
OS Architecture: x64
OS Platform: Microsoft Windows
Node.js: 7.9.0
Tor: 0.3.3.7 (git-035a35178c92da94)
Brave Sync: v1.4.2
libchromiumcontent: 67.0.3396.87

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.