Weird problem with language settings

Hi guys.
I am using Brave for a couple of days and so far so good,but here are some things I cant get to work. I really dont get absence of option for changing clock format, but I’ve read that it can be changed by changing UI language. Ok, no problem, I go to settings-language…
Now… I really tried to change UI language, but it seems that there is no way to do that,or at least I am unable to do it,

There is Language English (United States) and below Order languages based on your preference,where u can add, remove or move up and down other language… I dont really get what moving does, but ok. Now, there is no way to change UI language, as English (US) wont go away whatever u do. I cant remove it, if I move it to the bottom and some other top, it is still used as UI language (yes, I restarted Brave), In submenu it still below English (US) stands “This language is used to display the Brave UI” wherever i move it and that cant be changed… or I cant… I really dont care about language, I want 24-hour format clock…but I need to change language…
OS is Windows 7 (64-bit), nothing unusual…
Brave version is Version 0.67.123 Chromium: 76.0.3809.87 (Official Build) (64-bit)
It seems like really silly question, but I am starting to get angry at myself for not being able to do something simple as changing language… It should be elementary…
Thank U

@VMedic you can click the three dots menu next to your preferred language > check “Display Brave in this language” > and Brave will prompt you to restart your Brave.

Let me know if it’s not working.
Thanks

Yes, now it works… I did exactly like that before, and after restart language stayed the same… Thank u very much

2 Likes