Weeks of Uh oh! The Brave Rewards server is not responding. We will fix this as soon as possible

For weeks now I have seen this error message. It seems that because of this the last months Brave Rewards were never distributed to me. I cannot figure out how to fix it and it has been quite a while.

I get ads, a good amount, but the last few weeks when I go into rewards, it says this error message and now incorrectly shows Zero balance.

It is the same error if I have a vpn or not, restart me computer etc.

This issue occurs every time. It sometimes shows Zero balance (incorrect) for a second but always reverts back to this error message.

Brave is up to date
Version 1.2.43 Chromium: 79.0.3945.130 (Official Build) (64-bit)

I would appreciate some help fixing this. Thank you

Hi @jkarp - thanks a bunch for reaching out. Can you try disconnecting and re-connecting your wallet?

No problem. Just did and still have the same error message.

Sorry for the delay here @jkarp - have just returned. Can you update to the latest version that was released yesterday and see if that does the trick?

Sorry, i was away. Still getting: Uh oh! The Brave Rewards server is not responding. We will fix this as soon as possible.

Hi @jkarp - can you try to fix by disconnecting and then re-connecting your Uphold account.

Same issue as always. No fix.

@steeven, I’ve had the same issue for months. I just tried the fix you suggested (disconnecting and then re-connecting) and that worked. Can’t believe it was as simple as that. Thank you for the info!

FWIW, it seems there are a bunch of threads with the same issue so hopefully, others will see this as well.

Awesome @Joeolson! Glad that did the trick.

Hello, i have the same issue, I’ve install the last update, disconnect and reconnect Uphold but the message is still there since few months.
But it seems like my uphold account is not connected because in the uphold settings “application” i have disabled Brave authorization first and I reconnect then but Brave is no more showing in uphold settings.
I have tries to restore my wallet and bookmarks with brave beta in order to uninstall and reinstall normal Brave but my amount of BAT is still 0 in brave beta and I don’t want to lose all me BATs.
Here are some screenshots to show you how every BAT amounts are different between beta and normal Brave. I did it this morning so I’ve never use beta before

Maybe you can help me @steeven ? :slight_smile:

Hi @qulib! What happens when you attempt to reconnect with wallet and sync your Uphold and Brave accounts?

Hello !
Nothing changes.
The firsts times i did it, Uphold show me something like “brave is now connected to your wallet…” in green but now since few weeks i see nothing (first screenshot) and the brave reward page is still showing “verify” like if I didn’t clicked on it(second screenshot).

please, @steeven ? :slight_smile:

Hi @qulib :slight_smile: - taking a look.

1 Like

Any news @steeven ? :slight_smile:

Hi @qulib - how much BAT in total are you missing?

Hello @steeven !
Since august 2019, as my wallet is still empty (i’ve never withdraw anything), i’m missing in total 32,8 BAT plus 15,8 pending for this month (=48,6 BAT). Should I reinstall Brave with the risk of loosing all my tokens ?

Tried multiple times over these months and seems like it works for a bit, then nope. Haven’t received brave rewards in months either.