Websites only appearing as text only

Since last night, my browser has only been loading sites in text (See screenshots).
I’ve cleared the browsing history and cache, restarted the browser and PC; Checked all updates; Even uninstalled and reinstalled Brave but issue still persists. Lost all my browsing data and bookmarks… Couldn’t find anything in the FAQ’s or forums, please help!

Go to Settings, then Brave Shields & Privacy, from there you need to find Content Filtering, click on it and disable something called EasyList Cookie. It should do as a workaround for now. I am on Android, so it should work on PC as well.

1 Like

Thanks! Just found this solution on another post, thankfully I’m not alone lol

1 Like

Yeah. You’re not alone. A LOT of people seem to be having the same exact issue. It just happened out of nowhere for a lot out of us. EasyList is in a lot of trouble.

1 Like

Please try to Search Before Posting in the future. There were a lot of people creating topics all on this same issue.

And just FYI, this was due to an adblock filter issue. It was resolved fairly quickly. You shouldn’t be having issues. If you are, go update everything at brave://components

Anyway, thanks for sharing and hopefully it’s all resolved for you. (^_^)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.